WHAT HAPPENS IF WE GO INTO LOCKDOWN?
In the event the Human Performance Summit cannot continue in-person due to local COVID-19 restrictions, the event will move to a virtual-only format.
IF WE GO INTO LOCKDOWN, WHAT HAPPENS TO MY REGISTRATION? WILL I GET A REFUND?
If your home state or Victoria goes into lockdown and you purchased an in-person ticket, your registration will be moved to virtual and you will receive a 50% refund of the original ticket cost. Virtual registrations will be refunded down to the same rate of $237.50 as well.
WHAT PROTOCOLS ARE IN PLACE TO ENSURE MY HEALTH & SAFETY?
Fusion Sport has taken the following measures:
- Masks are encouraged where physical distancing is not possible
- Extra cleaning and sanitization before and during the event
- We will provide hand sanitizer throughout the conference venue
- All local guidelines and mandates will be followed by Fusion Sport
In addition, if you no longer feel comfortable attending, we will transfer your in-person registration to a virtual one and refund you the difference.
HOW YOU CAN HELP?
- Plan to arrive early to avoid crowds
- Practice good hygiene and regularly wash your hands
- Maintain physical distancing
- If you feel unwell please stay home and do not attend